Sexual harassment is a form of sex discrimination prohibited by Title VII of the Federal Civil Rights Act and by the Pennsylvania Human Relations Act. The Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) has defined sexual harassment as unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical conduct of a sexual nature. Sexual harassment in the workplace can occur in a variety of different circumstances including conduct that affects an individual’s employment, unreasonably interferes with an individual’s work performance, or creates an intimidating, hostile, Continue reading →
Recent News Releases
- Ezold Law Firm P.C. Supports “Women Owned Law” Organization
- The Ezold Law Firm Sponsors 5th Annual Angel Capital Expo
- Nancy Ezold Interviewed on Women Attorneys Starting Own Law Firms
- Pioneer Attorney Nancy Ezold Blazes Trails in Employment Discrimination
- Nancy Ezold on the ‘Fever Pitch’ of Gender Pay Equity
- More News Releases...