Publications and Presentations
Attorneys from The Ezold Law Firm, P.C. are specialists in their respective fields. They have published and presented extensively on their respective areas. A sample bibliography includes:
- Advising Life Sciences Startups on Private Equity, The Legal Intelligencer, February 2019
- Settlement of Commercial Litigation Matters: Approaches and Issues to Keep in Mind, The Legal Intelligencer, April 2018
- Law Journal, “Gender Discrimination and The Glass Ceiling,” WFMZ-TV, January 2006.
- State Senator Connie Williams’ “Good Government Seminar,” Rosemont College, March 11, 2005.
- Philadelphia Bar Association, Women’s Rights Committee, “Women At Work: Current Issues in Employment Law,” September 10, 2004.
- Pennsylvania Bar Institute, 9th Annual Northeast Regional Employment Law Institute, “Mandatory Arbitration of Employment Disputes: Pitfalls & Possibilities,” April 2003.
- The Wharton Business School of the University of Pennsylvania, “Employment Discrimination,” October 2001.
- Industrial Relations Research Association, “Changing Perceptions/Changing Law of Sexual Harassment,” February 1999.
- Harvard Law School, “Glass Ceilings in High Places: Diversity and Women’s Voices,” Symposium, November 1993.