In the News
- July, 2016: The Ezold Law Firm prepared a Q&A on what nonprofits need to know about the 2016 Revisions to the Fair Labor Standards Act for the Nonprofit Center at LaSalle University’s School of Business. Follow this link for more information.
- March, 2016: Christopher Ezold participated as a speaker at the CLE course “Business Contracts A to Z” hosted by the National Business Institute. Click here for more information. To view CLE course materials, follow this link.
- June, 2016: Melanie Bork Graham was appointed to the Board of Directors of White Horse Village. More information here.
- August, 2016: Nancy O’Mara Ezold was appointed as a Director of The Forum of Executive Women. Follow this link to read more.
- WHYY Radio StoryCorps story on Christopher and Nancy Ezold
Listen to the story now
Read about the story